Monday, August 25, 2008

Blog title...

I have been playing around with a music site called thesixtyone.com and it is really groovy. Calls itself a musical mmpog..

You listen to songs and bump the ones you like. The more bumps they get the closer they move to the homepage. Kinda like DIGG. You get points in return for however well a song you bump does. So if you find something new and bump it, and it gets to the home page later you get massive points. You even level up as you get points. Not sure what the end game is. Or if there is an end game.

Not sure if there are prestige classes or not :)

I have found a number of songs on there I think are really good. So you should try it out and let me know what you think. You can find me on there as elmofromok.

http://ping.fm/U8xNi

No comments: